If possible, I would like it to be written about Nick Bottom, but honestly any one character will be fine.
All you’re doing is answering the questions. At the bottom is a link to Hamlet.
1. Define the spine: What does the play mean? What is its theme or message?
2. What style will you choose: a realistic style, an antirealistic style, a blend? Why?
3. Concept: How will you apply your creativity to present the play’s message or theme?
4. Which of the dramaturg’s duties will you do and why?
5. What actors would you cast and why? Describe the qualifications for playing each character.
6. Describe one image you have of a visual composition.
7. Describe at least one scene that requires special attention to rhythm, pace, or movement.