Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Evaluation involves making judgments. Evaluation arguments require you to make a persuasive case for the validity of your judgment.
In this task, you will write an evaluation argument that tries to persuade your readers to accept your reasoned judgment on a topic
Note: Choose only one of the following topics for your essay.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of a policy.
• Evaluate the quality of a consumer product.
• Evaluate the benefits of pursuing a specific hobby.
• Evaluate the merits of a specific film or book.
Note: this task requires you to make a claim about the merits of a book, film, product, policy, or hobby and then provide reasons why that claim is true. If you choose to evaluate the merits of a book or film, do not simply summarize the plot; instead, use details from the book or film as evidence to support the claim.
A. Write an evaluation essay (suggested length of 2–4 pages). In your essay, do the following:
1. Respond to one of the given topics.
2. Provide an effective introduction.
3. Provide an appropriate thesis statement that previews two to four main points.
4. Develop each of the main points with appropriate support in the body of your essay.
5. Provide an effective conclusion.
B. Include at least one academically credible source in the body of your essay.
1. For your sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
C. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Note: When using sources to support ideas and elements in an assessment, the submission MUST include APA formatted in-text citations with a corresponding reference list for any direct quotes or paraphrasing. It is not necessary to list sources that were consulted if they have not been quoted or paraphrased in the text of the assessment.
Note: No more than a combined total of 30% of a submission can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from outside sources, even if cited correctly. For tips on using APA style, please refer to the APA Handout web link included in the APA Guidelines section.