Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Visual Analysis Full publish Workshop Guide
1. Read the writer’s memo and examine her or his chosen visual. What design
features does the writer analyze? Do you think these are the most important
design features? Why or why not?
2. Has the writer connected these features of the visual message to how it appeals to
the intended audience? Where might more explanation be helpful? Mark these
places with a star and make suggestions for revision.
3. What is the writer’s main analytical point in the memo? Underline this sentence or
sentences. If no main point is stated, try to write the main point in your own words.
4. Remember that the most important part of this analysis is to explain how the
design features work together to create a message that challenges or complicates
common gender expectations. Does the writer explain, using the readings and their
own analysis, how the visual portrays social constructions of gender? Where does
that happen in the publish? Put a check mark by the strongest passage of analysis and
put [brackets] around a passage that needs more explanation. In the space below,
write down questions that the writer still needs to answer.
5. Does the publish meet the bulleted objectives? Look at the Assignment Guidelines at
the beginning of this unit and number each objective. For each objective, rate the
memo’s effectiveness in meeting that criterion 1–5 (5 as excellent, 1 as poor). For
any 1, 2, or 3 you give, offer suggestions to the writer for how to improve the
memo to meet the objective.